Friday, 11 July 2014

Better Together: Day 30

It's been fun but this is the last little "Better Together" food drawing! I can't believe I actually made one-a-day for a whole month! There were many good suggestions for the last food pairing, but I decided to choose the most celebratory one and finish off with some sprinkles and confetti. Thanks for following me these 30 days... it was a good challenge for myself to fully commit my time and creativity to something, and stick with it from start to finish! But to be honest I'm kind of relieved to be done so I can move on to new projects and other artsy endeavors!

Side note: I mentioned before that I wasn't intending to do all food pairings for this series but it just ended up like that. I do actually have ONE last specially-requested pairing that is not food-related (and it's a pretty awesome one!) so come back tomorrow to see what it is!

Lastly, if you are interested in purchasing any prints from this series, you can email me to order and let me know which ones you want because I won't be printing all 30 designs at the moment.

Anyway, talk to you all soon! :)

Laura








1 comment:

  1. That one is my absolute favourite! I love the sprinkles + colours. So sad to see better together end!

    craberrydeer.com

    ReplyDelete