Wednesday, 16 July 2014

Lately...

Lately I've been drawn to painting floral things again. I go through phases where I want to create cute cartoony doodles, and then other days when I'll dream of wreaths and wildflowers. I guess that's why I have a blog to post all my artistic experimentations and mishmash of drawings and paintings. I do still hope that you find all the content interesting though even if I do have different art styles. I guess the general "art" aspect of the blog is still semi-coherent (just like my ramblings). 

Anyway, now that the "better together" series is all done (even though I keep bringing it up in every subsequent post haha), I can now move on to providing a little bit more variety on the blog. I'll be posting more of my artwork since I realized I have paintings that haven't even seen the light of day and are secretly festering away in my sketchbook or hidden under dusty piles in my closet. 

Also, I will continue to do a little DIY project every once in awhile since you guys seem to like those, and maybe even some wedding posts (of craft projects I did for my wedding last year, as well as super cute projects from other friends' weddings). 

For now, here's a little sketch I did awhile ago of an Albert Einstein quote and those wildflower wreaths that I am so enamoured with. Enjoy!  :)





3 comments:

  1. Your work is amazing! I really love this one, do you take commissions?

    Kindest,
    Emily

    www.emilys-elixir.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks! I'm glad you like it! And yes I do commissions! I love doing floral things with different fonts / typography + quotes! Send me an email if you have something in mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your artwork + photos are amazing! I love it x

    cranberrydeer.com

    ReplyDelete