Thursday, 16 October 2014

Wood Panel Paintings

Hellooo lovely people!

I finally found some time today to take a few pictures of some things I've been working on. I've been really into painting on wood lately so everything that I'm sharing in this post is painted on birch wood panels.

This week, I tried papercutting and made a little fox. I also tried linocutting and carved the same little fox into a linoleum stamp. I used this stamp to make black fox prints on wood (seen below!). I also did a series of painted succulents... for people like me who keep unintentionally killing real plants. =P



3 comments:

  1. These are super cute!
    - F - www.elevatorbrain.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thanks! I'm glad you like them :)

      Delete
  2. Umm... wow! We're so jealous of your talent! We love crafty DIY projects, but this is something else!

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete